Home Workout Routines
- Feet Elevated Push Ups: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Chair Dips: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Seesaw Lunges: 3 sets of 6 reps
- Bodyweight Rows: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lying Leg Raises: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Glute Bridge Hold: 2 sets of 20 seconds
- Pull Ups: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Superman Holds: 3 sets of max time holds
- Pike Pushups: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Jump Squats: 3 sets of 5 reps
- Straight Leg Sit Ups: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Turkish Get Ups: 3 sets of 1 rep per side
Repeat each workout on 3 non-consecutive days per week (Monday Wednesday Friday, for example).
Alternate the workouts as follows each week:
- Week 1: ABA
- Week 2: BAB
- Week 3: ABA
- Week 4: BAB
For your rest days, I recommend you get some walking in if possible. Stretching and mobility would also be a great option. Down Dog is a great app for yoga that I'll be using heavily during these times.
Rest 2-3 minutes in between sets.
Click each exercise to see a video demonstration!
Below you'll find 3 different things to start implementing today: Some helpful foods to start including to help boost your immune system. An article I wrote for building your own meal plan (there's a grocery list in the article). And a protocol for how many calories you should be eating each day.
1)General foods to include:
Vitamin A: Egg yolks, cod liver oil, cantaloupe, carrots, spinach
Zinc: Oysters, pumpkin seeds, beef, pine nuts
Vitamin D: Honestly, sunshine is best. You may need to supplement weather permitting.
Vitamin C: Bell peppers, citrus, strawberries
ACF Immune booster by Buried Treasure is, in my opinion, a supplement that will have all your bases covered.
Sunshine (yes I know it's corny to list as a supplement but seriously) it's why we have flu seasons in the first place, so if you can get at least 20 minutes of sunlight per day.
2) Healthy Grocery List: 5 Steps To The Ultimate Meal Plan
3) For your diet, it's important we don't let it slip. Along with improving your food choices and following the workouts above, aim to eat 12 calories per pound of current bodyweight. That will allow for moderate fat loss while also supporting your workouts and energy levels.
Need My 1 on 1 Help?
"Training With Trent Keeps Me At The Top of My Game"
“Trent has an unbelievable knack of consistently getting the most out of his clients. Crucially, this is because his knowledge and guidance is first class. But Trent is also a terrific people person, who harnesses individual strengths and passions, doing so with humor and a smile on his face. I’d recommend Trent to anyone looking for a coach with a terrific track record of getting results. He’s also a lot of fun to work with."
"Listen, I couldn't recommend Trent enough, being able to maintain my current level of leanness felt so out of reach before. Trent knows exactly how hard to push you for results, but not in a way where you'll end up hating the gym or burn out and is very in tune with your lifestyle."
"22lbs in 16 weeks. Job done"
“Trent’s ability as a coach is rare. He understand's what your maximum is and pushes past those barriers. From a nutrition perspective he was a game changer, tweaking my food slightly and boom, the results came quickly.
I highly recommend Trent as a coach and trusted advisor. He guided me on a transformation that has changed my life - 22lbs in 16 weeks. Job done!"